ROUGE HEEL VELVET CLIO INDONESIA [Review]

hello beauty lovers!!πŸ’‹

how are you today?? are you excited to know what’s new today?? okay... i will tell you the new “racun”😝
this is the new product i’ve got from @clioindonesia #rougeheelvelvet 

ROUGE HEEL VELVET the matte lippies with so many shade colors, and i’ve got the shade 04,05, and 10.. and to be honest shade 10 is my fav color❤️

CLIO PROFESSIONAL ROUGE HEEL VELVET

jadi aku dapet 3 warna yang mana, salah satunya itu favoritku banget, penasaran kan shade apa aja yang aku dapet?? keep reading!!





let me tell you a short review from me about this #rougeheelvelvet liptick:

I love the luxurious packaging of this lippies (simple but looks fancy), and you can also know the color of the lippies from the box (it’s super cute), super pigmented, blendable (so easy for you guys to make an ombre lips or just a full lips), matte but not flat, I can feel the soft velvet texture on my lips, and the most important things is this lippies didn’t make my sensitive lips cracking... super super love it!!😍 

Komentar